Canadian Professional Immigration Services, Inc.- Canadian Professional Frequently Ask Questions | Canadian Professional | Canadian Professional Philippines | Immigration Consultant Philippines | Canadian Immigration Philippines | Federal Skilled Worker | Arranged Employment Opinion | New Found Love | Family Sponsorship | Same Sex Immigration | Provincial Nominee Program
Home > Frequently Asked Questions

Search Knowledgebase

Jump to Category

FAQ(s) found under  Frequently Asked Questions Showing 8 Of 20 Prev  |  Next

8. Can I still return home after I validate my visa?
Last Update : 2011-10-21 

 Printer Version

  Tell A Friend

  Email Link To Me

Yes, you will become permanent residents of Canada when you move to Canada within the validity of your visa (s). Some conditions will apply: You will remain a permanent resident until you become a Canadian citizen, as long as you spend at least two years of each five-year period in Canada. You may leave and re-enter Canada as often as you wish

Related FAQs In This Category
• 19. If the application to sponsor my parents is in process, can they get Canadian visitor visas?
• 12. Will a close relative in Canada help in any way?

Submit Questions / Post Inquiries
If your question have not been answered, or if you would like to send us an inquiry, please click here