Canadian Professional Immigration Services, Inc.- Canadian Professional Frequently Ask Questions | Canadian Professional | Canadian Professional Philippines | Immigration Consultant Philippines | Canadian Immigration Philippines | Federal Skilled Worker | Arranged Employment Opinion | New Found Love | Family Sponsorship | Same Sex Immigration | Provincial Nominee Program
Home > Frequently Asked Questions

Search Knowledgebase

Jump to Category

FAQ(s) found under  Frequently Asked Questions Showing 17 Of 20 Prev  |  Next

17. I am a Permanent Resident of Canada; can I still sponsor my spouse or parent even though I am living outside Canada?
Last Update : 2011-10-21 

 Printer Version

  Tell A Friend

  Email Link To Me

No, you have to be living in Canada when sponsoring spouse or parents unless you are a Citizen already.

Related FAQs In This Category
• 7. What are the medical reasons that make a file to deny?
• 20. If we are not living together can we apply as a couple?

Submit Questions / Post Inquiries
If your question have not been answered, or if you would like to send us an inquiry, please click here