Canadian Professional Immigration Services, Inc.- Canadian Professional Frequently Ask Questions | Canadian Professional | Canadian Professional Philippines | Immigration Consultant Philippines | Canadian Immigration Philippines | Federal Skilled Worker | Arranged Employment Opinion | New Found Love | Family Sponsorship | Same Sex Immigration | Provincial Nominee Program
Home > Frequently Asked Questions

Search Knowledgebase

Jump to Category

FAQ(s) found under  Frequently Asked Questions Showing 18 Of 20 Prev  |  Next

18. Can I sponsor my siblings?
Last Update : 2011-10-21 

 Printer Version

  Tell A Friend

  Email Link To Me

Not all provinces can sponsor siblings. Basically you can sponsor your spouse, common-law partner or dependent child, parents and grandparents.

Related FAQs In This Category
• 13. What is Provincial Nominee Program?
• 4. What is Arranged Employment Opinion and what how does it differ from Work Permit?

Submit Questions / Post Inquiries
If your question have not been answered, or if you would like to send us an inquiry, please click here