Canadian Professional Immigration Services, Inc.- Canadian Professional Frequently Ask Questions | Canadian Professional | Canadian Professional Philippines | Immigration Consultant Philippines | Canadian Immigration Philippines | Federal Skilled Worker | Arranged Employment Opinion | New Found Love | Family Sponsorship | Same Sex Immigration | Provincial Nominee Program
Home > Frequently Asked Questions

Search Knowledgebase

Jump to Category

FAQ(s) found under  Frequently Asked Questions Showing 20 Of 20 Prev

20. If we are not living together can we apply as a couple?
Last Update : 2011-10-21 

 Printer Version

  Tell A Friend

  Email Link To Me

Conjugal relationships or partners who are not living together are not accepted to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Application; only common-law partners are qualified to apply.

Related FAQs In This Category
• 11. What if I do not fall under the 29 in demand occupation, will I still qualify? (POL)
• 10. Does a previous refusal of a visitor visa affect a future immigration process?

Submit Questions / Post Inquiries
If your question have not been answered, or if you would like to send us an inquiry, please click here