Canadian Professional Immigration Services, Inc.- Canadian Professional Frequently Ask Questions | Canadian Professional | Canadian Professional Philippines | Immigration Consultant Philippines | Canadian Immigration Philippines | Federal Skilled Worker | Arranged Employment Opinion | New Found Love | Family Sponsorship | Same Sex Immigration | Provincial Nominee Program
Home > Frequently Asked Questions

Search Knowledgebase

Jump to Category

FAQ(s) found under  Frequently Asked Questions Showing 4 Of 20 Prev  |  Next

4. What is Arranged Employment Opinion and what how does it differ from Work Permit?
Last Update : 2011-10-21 

 Printer Version

  Tell A Friend

  Email Link To Me

An AEO is a genuine offer of employment in support of an application for a Permanent Resident visa, specifically under the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). This is applicable to skilled workers and professionals who opt to apply through the regular application process. An AEO does not result in a work permit. A work permit is a temporary resident visa. A different document is needed to support a work permit application, and it is called a Labour Market Opinion (LMO).

1.    Makes applicant eligible if not on the priority occupation list
2.    Gives additional 10-15 points on point score assessment

Our job is to ensure that our Business Associates in Canada can find a Canadian company that is willing to support your FSWP application with an AEO.

Related FAQs In This Category
• 14. Is IELTS required for the PNP program?
• 15. How to qualify under the PNP program?

Submit Questions / Post Inquiries
If your question have not been answered, or if you would like to send us an inquiry, please click here