Canadian Professional Immigration Services, Inc.- Canadian Professional Frequently Ask Questions | Canadian Professional | Canadian Professional Philippines | Immigration Consultant Philippines | Canadian Immigration Philippines | Federal Skilled Worker | Arranged Employment Opinion | New Found Love | Family Sponsorship | Same Sex Immigration | Provincial Nominee Program
Home > Frequently Asked Questions

Search Knowledgebase

Jump to Category

FAQ(s) found under  Frequently Asked Questions Showing 5 Of 20 Prev  |  Next

5. Will you still provide assistance (houses, jobs) once we have received our visas?
Last Update : 2011-10-21 

 Printer Version

  Tell A Friend

  Email Link To Me

Our job is to help you get permanent resident visas.   As part of our service agreement, Canadian Professional will provide you with the following responsibilities to assure you of thorough and successful results. Ensure that the Principal Applicant and all accompanying family members are qualified. 
 Prepare all relevant Permanent Resident visa application forms. Review all the supporting documentation. Act as an intermediary between the Principal Applicant and the Business Associates in Canada for the purpose of obtaining an AEO Document or a Certificate. Represent the Principal Applicant at the Canadian Embassy in Manila through the personal endorsement of Dale Thompson, RCIC

Related FAQs In This Category
• 7. What are the medical reasons that make a file to deny?
• 18. Can I sponsor my siblings?

Submit Questions / Post Inquiries
If your question have not been answered, or if you would like to send us an inquiry, please click here